Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CAMERA BATTERIES DIED

 I had planned to add lots more Vintage tins today, but the batteries in my camera died and I'm not able to get out until tomorrow to buy some more.  There are currently 17 tins added.  These prices are LOW LOW LOW.  Check out Vintage Daher Tins on Etsy, many are priced at antique store prices, I know because that's where I bought mine, lol.  If I can talk hubby into going out for me today for batteries, then I will continue to upload new photos.  Please keep checking back.  Thanks for looking!

★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. I will be watching:) I have a docking station with my camera and rechargeable battery and even those go dead and hard to find. I have been using my cell phone and emailing pictures to myself to sell on line :)

    ReplyDelete