Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

GETTING BACK INTO DOLL MAKING

I'm working on this cute raggedy doll for St. Patrick's Day.  I started sewing her at home and then it was time to go to my middle daughter's home to take care of her 2 kids, cat & guinea pig for 5-6 days while she and her husband went on a much needed getaway to Vegas and Santa Monica, CA.  I didn't want to drag my sewing machine along, so opted to work on her hair.  I decided to give her green curly hair made out of lime green yarn with gold strands.  I'm loving how it turned out so far.  I also brought along some light yellow yarn to curl for another doll that's in the back of my mind for Spring.



Once I get back home on Tuesday, I will sew up her legs and dress and she'll be holding a shamrock.

★Denise★

No comments:

Post a Comment