Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

PRIMITIVE ULYSSES RAVEN ON WOOD PEDESTAL - SOLD




Meet Ulysses.  He was made from a pattern by Soft In The Head.
Ulysses is made from muslin that is stuffed with polyfill and painted with black acrylic.  He's been sanded and rubbed down with black shoe wax and rubbed again with cinnamon.  Eyes are black beads that I've sewn on, not glued.  His legs are fashioned from heavy wire and stapled into the wood pedestal.  Around Ulysses' feet I've glued down some green moss.
The pedestal is an old wood spindle that I painted and distressed.  It measures 
7 1/2 inches high.
Ulysses measures 14 inches across and is 7 1/2 inches tall. 

Total measurement is 15 inches tall.

 $30.00 + shipping
SOLD


★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. I love it so much..from my heart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the way your raven turned out. Thanks for sharing.

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete